No products in the cart.
Order Processing and Shipping Terms
- Orders received after 3:00pm PST will be processed and shipped on the following business day.
- Orders received on Saturdays, Sundays, and statutory holidays will be processed on the following business day.
- Orders received on Fridays are not eligible for next day delivery.
- If payment was made by corporate cheque, your order will be shipped once the cheque-payment has been deposited and cleared into our account (typically 5 to 6 business days). For faster service when paying by cheque, we recommend sending your cheque by courier or expedited post.
- Free shipping is only available in the United States and Canada.
- Free shipping is only available for online orders that include one or more prepaid or postpaid airtime plan activations with the purchase of one or more satellite phones, hotspots, portable satellite internet terminals, or mobile satellite internet terminals.
- Standard shipping time on “Free Shipping” orders is 2 to 5 business days. Some locations may take longer.
- Extremely remote destinations may not qualify for Free Shipping. If you think your location may not qualify, please contact us by phone or email to confirm.
- You can select your preferred shipping method and price in the shopping cart and at check-out.
- Delivery dates are best-effort estimates only.
- To ensure your order arrives securely, all shipments require your signature for delivery.
- Need it fast? Contact us to arrange faster shipping:
Shipping within North America
- Orders are insured up to $100. Contact us to add additional insurance.
- Orders originating within Canada will be shipped from our Canadian warehouse.
- U.S. orders will be shipped from our U.S. warehouse.
Orders originating outside of North America will be shipped from our Canadian warehouse via UPS, FedEx or DHL, and may be subject to a customs brokerage fee and applicable taxes upon delivery. These fees will be collected by the courier company or customs broker when delivering the package to its destination. These fees are the responsibility of the customer.