No products in the cart.
Goal Zero Sherpa 50 Power Pack – 5200mAh
A lightweight power supply to keep laptops, tablets and other devices charged up anywhere you go. The Goal Zero Sherpa 50 Power Pack holds 5200mAh of battery power—it’s easy to use, small and lightweight, so you can recharge your devices from the wall, car or sun wherever you are.
Goal Zero Sherpa 50 Power Pack
Goal Zero Sherpa 50 Power Pack – Features:
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Nomad 14 Plus will fully recharge the Sherpa 50 in about 8-16 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 3 hours.
- Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 2-3 hours.
- Built-in 50-watt hour lithium battery with USB and 12V outputs for phones, tablets and more. Sidecar port for the Sherpa AC inverter (sold separately, but shown in some images).
- Lightweight and portable—weighs less than a bottle of water.
- Airplane-ready —fits conveniently in any carry-on.
- Charges up quickly from the wall with included adapter. Pair with any Nomad Solar Panel to charge up from the power of the sun.
Combine this product with the Sherpa AC Inverter (110V), sold separately, to quickly and easily turn your Sherpa Power Pack into a convenient wall plug so you can power most laptops and tablets and charge camera batteries wherever life takes you.
The Goal Zero Sherpa 50 Power Pack is best for:
- The Sherpa 50 is great for smaller USB powered devices:
- POV Camera
- Light-a-Life LED Lamps
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 1.2 lbs (544g)
- UV Coated to prevent scratching
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.5 x 5.25 in (11.4 x 3.8 x 13.3 cm)
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 8A (100W max), regulated
- Laptop port (output, 7.4mm, orange, square): 19V, up to 5A (100W max), regulated
- Sidecar port (chain, 9mm): 9-13V, up to 10A (100W max)
- AC inverter (output, sold separately): 110V, up to 0.7A (75W max), 60Hz, modified sine wave
- Charging Port (input, 8mm, blue circle): 14-25V, up to 2A (30W max)
- Cell Type: Li-NMC
- Peak Capacity: 58Wh (11V, 5200mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: 15A, user replaceable fuse
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
This power pack can be charged using the following:
This power pack will charge and power the following devices in the following approximate times:
- Smartphone: 3 to 4 Recharges
- POV Camera: 9 Recharges
- Headlamp: 8 to 16 Recharges
- Tablet: 1 to 2 Recharges
- Laptop: 1 Recharge
- Light-a-Life LED Lamps: power for 16 Hours
The Goal Zero Sherpa 50 Power Pack comes with the following:
- Sherpa 50 Power Pack
- AC Wall Charger
- 12V Adapter
Sherpa AC Inverter sold separately, but is shown in some images on this page.
This product has a 6 month warranty