No products in the cart.
Iridium 9555 Bluetooth Vehicle Kit Bundle
A basic vehicle installation package to make/receive phone calls and SMS messages on your Iridium 9555 phone while operating in your car or truck.
This Bundle Includes: Iridium 9555 satellite phone, a magnetic or bolt-mount external antenna, privacy handset and the IntelliDOCK 9555 Bluetooth docking station.
Iridium 9555 Bluetooth Vehicle Kit – Bundle
Iridium 9555 Bluetooth Vehicle Satellite Phone Kit – Features:
- For use with the Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone (included).
- Everything required to install your Iridium 9555 satellite phone in a vehicle.
- Satellite phone battery charging.
- Integrated Bluetooth connectivity.
- Integrated ringer.
- RAM mount included for convenient mounting in your vehicle.
- Privacy handset included.
The Iridium 9555 satellite phone vehicle kit is best for the following functions:
- Making and receiving satellite phone calls from a vehicle.
- Charging and using an Iridium 9555 satellite phone from inside a vehicle (while parked or moving).
- Installations in command vehicles.
- Installations in regular cars and trucks.
- Connecting a bluetooth headset for hands-free communication while driving.
The Iridium 9555 satellite phone vehicle kit comes with the following:
- Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone (a monthly or prepaid airtime plan will be required)
- BEAM IntelliDOCK 9555 Docking Station Cradle.
- DC power wire— to hard-wire into a vehicles 12V power system.
- RAM universal mounting bracket
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- RST755i Privacy Handset.
- Iridium Bolt-Mount or Magnetic-Mount Antenna (choose one when adding this product to your shopping cart).
A Basic Vehicle Installation Kit for the Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone
This package includes everything you need to install an Iridium 9555 satellite phone in your vehicle.
It does not have GPS tracking features, SOS alert features, or any other bells and whistles. This package simply gives you voice calling and satellite phone charging capability from within your vehicle.
You can use this docking station for light data applications like email. However, you will need a computer with the “Iridium Mail and Web” software downloaded onto it. We typically recommend a Mobile BGAN terminal for any data requirements in vehicles.
Use with the Privacy Handset:
A privacy handset is included. To make a call, take the privacy handset off the dock and place your call using the keypad on the Iridium 9555 handset—then hold the privacy handset like a normal telephone to have your conversation.
Use with a Bluetooth Headset or Speaker:
For hands-free communication, you can connect your existing bluetooth headset or visor-mount speaker. All calls must still be placed using the keypad on the Iridium 9555 handset, but talking can be done hands-free.
You can add a bluetooth headset or speaker to this package if desired—simply add one to your order using the options above the add-to-cart button.
Power and Antenna Installation is Required
Docking Station Installation:
The intelliDOCK cradle must be installed in your vehicle to a solid surface on the dashboard or front console. You can use the included universal RAM mount for this, which can be screwed onto virtually any flat surface.
This mount is adjustable to through a wide range of angles to accommodate different installation requirements.
The IntelliDOCK must also be wired into your vehicle’s power system using the cabling provided—direct connection to the vehicle battery is advised.
Two Antenna Installation Options:
- Bolt-Mount Antenna
- Includes the AT1621-05 Iridium Bolt-Mount External Antenna.
- Drill a hole in the vehicle roof to permanently mount this antenna. This antenna has an o-ring to seal against water ingress.
- Magnetic-Mount Antenna
- Includes the AT1621-112 Iridium Magnetic-Mount External Antenna.
- Often the preferred choice. Simply stick this antenna on the vehicle roof. Run the antenna cable between the door-seal to bring it inside the vehicle for connection to the docking station.
Package Component Specifications
Click the following links to view details/specifications for each product in this package:
- IntelliDOCK 9555
- RST755i Privacy Handset
- AT1621-05 Iridium Bolt-Mount Antenna
- AT1621-112 Iridium Magnetic-Mount Antenna
- Iridium Short-Burst Data (SBD)
- Privacy Handset
- Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone Docking
- 1x Mini-USB data interface
- 1x RJ11 POTS Port for connecting standard telephone set.
- 1x Privacy Handset port (4 pole 3.5mm jack)
- 1x Power Connector (4-way microFit (AC/DC adator, or DC lead))
- 1x Accessory / Ignition sense wire.
- 1x TNC female antenna connector.
- 1x SMA female GPS antenna connector.
- 1x Bluetooth (built-in wireless, voice only)