No products in the cart.
Iridium Bolt-Mount External Antenna
Discreet, effective and virtually indestructible. Securely mount this robust external Iridium antenna to a vehicle, small site-office, etc. Comes with a 16ft (5m) attached antenna cable. For use with an Iridium satellite phone or docking station installation.
Out of stock
Iridium Bolt Mount External Antenna
Iridium Bolt-Mount Antenna – Features:
- This is a Passive Iridium Antenna. Cable Length should not exceed 50ft (15m).
- Hermetically sealed to withstand harsh natural/nautical environments.
- Small and lightweight
- Made of aluminum alloy casting
- Bolt-mountable—a 5/8″ long threaded stud protrudes from the bottom of this antenna for mounting to a vehicle roof, custom mounting bracket, etc.
- 5m antenna cable permanently attached
- Compatible with Iridium 9500, 9505, 9505A, 9555 and 9575 satellite phones.
- Manufactured in the USA
This Iridium antenna is best for the following functions:
- Vehicular applications where an Iridium satellite phone is mounted in a vehicle.
- Situations where required antenna cable length is 50ft. (15m) or less.
- Built for use in vehicles, portable antenna tripods, or small fixed-site installations.
- Mounting on a horizontal surface.
The Iridium antenna comes with the following:
- Aero Bolt-Mount Iridium Antenna
- 16ft. (5m) Antenna Cable (permanently attached)
An External Iridium Antenna for Vehicle Installations
The Iridium Bolt-Mount External Antenna is omni-directional, meaning it can acquire a signal from all directions. However, it must be mounted on a horizontal surface, such as a vehicle roof, or custom mounting bracket.
For best performance, make sure this antenna has an unobstructed view of the sky.
This antenna comes with a 16ft. (5m) length of antenna cable that is permanently connected. This can be extended with one of our passive Iridium antenna cables—the total length of cable between this antenna and your Iridium device should not exceed 50ft. (15m).
Mounting is easy—A 5/8″ threaded stud protrudes from the bottom of this antenna so you can securely mount it through a vehicle roof or other horizontal surface.
Compatible With All Iridium Products
This antenna is fitted with an TNC male connector and will work with all Iridium products to capture Iridium voice and data signals.
- Antenna Dimensions (H x Diameter): 21.08mm x 89.66mm (0.83″ x 3.53″)
- Antenna Weight: 283g (10 oz)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85ºC (-40 to 185ºF)
- TNC male
Cable Type (attached)
- LMR240 (16ft. (5m) long)
- 11616 – 1626 MHz
- 1 Watt (including in-band)
For additional information, please check out the product brochure in the “Documentation” tab above.
This product has a 12 month manufacturer’s limited warranty.