No products in the cart.
Iridium Mast Mount Antenna – with pipe mounting kit
For use with an Iridium phone or docking station—this antenna is ideal for Iridium satellite phone installations in buildings and on boats and other marine applications. Easy to install on a wall or a vertical or horizontal pipe.
Out of stock
SKU: AT1621-142W-TNCF-000-00-00-NM-R-K-SK8875T32 Categories: Iridium 9555 Accessories, Iridium 9575 Accessories, Accessories, Antennas / Mounts
Iridium Mast Mount Antenna with pipe mounting kit
- This is a Passive Iridium Antenna. Cable Length should not exceed 50ft (15m).
- Hermetically sealed to withstand harsh natural/nautical environments.
- Small and lightweight
- Made of white, weatherable polymer
- Antenna has a 3/4″ internally threaded opening on bottom
- Antenna Cable sold Separately
- Marine-grade stainless steel bracket, cable gland and U-bolts included
- Compatible with: All Iridium satellite communications devices.
This Iridium antenna is best for the following functions:
- Capturing Iridium voice and data signals to bring them inside a building or vessel.
- Situations where antenna cable length is 50ft. (15m) or less.
- Built for use in maritime and fixed-site (in-building) environments.
- Mounting on a mast/pole.
The Iridium antenna comes with the following:
- Iridium Mast Mount External Antenna – AT1621-142W
- Marine-grade stainless steel angle bracket
- Stainless steel U-bolts and fasteners
- Cable gland with o-rings and compression insert to seal out moisture.
An External Iridium Antenna for Maritime and Fixed-Site Applications
This Iridium mast mount antenna is omni-directional, meaning it can acquire a signal from all directions. This feature makes it very easy to install in any location. For best performance, make sure it’s mounted in a high place, with a clear view of the sky.
The antenna cable connection is protected from harsh environments because the antenna connector is recessed inside the antenna housing.
Numerous Mounting Options
Securely mount this antenna to any horizontal or vertical pole, mast, railing or wall.
The U-bolts will accommodate pipe diameters of up to 1-3/8″.
Compatible With All Iridium Products
This antenna is fitted with an TNC female connector and will work with all Iridium products to capture Iridium voice and data signals.
- Antenna Dimensions (W x H): 76.2 mm x 162.31 mm (3.0″ x 6.39″)
- Antenna Weight: 311g (11 oz)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85ºC (-40 to 185ºF)
- TNC Female
- 11616 – 1626 MHz
- 1 Watt (including in-band)
For additional information, please check out the product brochure in the “Documentation” tab above.
This product has a 12 month manufacturer’s limited warranty.