No products in the cart.
Iridium Mast Mount Antenna
For use with an Iridium phone or docking station—this antenna is ideal for Iridium satellite phone installations in buildings and on boats and other marine applications. Easy to install on a threaded 3/4″ pipe.
1 in stock
SKU: AT1621-142W-TNCF-000-00-00-NM Categories: Iridium 9555 Accessories, Iridium 9575 Accessories, Accessories, Antennas / Mounts
Iridium Mast Mount Antenna
Iridium Mast Mount Antenna – Features:
- This is a Passive Iridium Antenna. Cable Length should not exceed 50ft (15m).
- Hermetically sealed to withstand harsh natural/nautical environments.
- Small and lightweight
- Made of white, weatherable polymer
- Antenna has a 3/4″ internally threaded opening on bottom to fit 3/4″ pipe
- Antenna Cable sold Separately
- Compatible with: All Iridium satellite communications devices.
- Manufactured in the USA
This Iridium antenna is best for the following functions:
- Capturing Iridium voice and data signals to bring them inside a building or vessel.
- Situations where antenna cable length is 50ft. (15m) or less.
- Built for use in maritime and fixed-site (in-building) environments.
- Mounting on a mast/pole.
The Iridium antenna comes with the following:
- Iridium Mast Mount External Antenna – AT1621-142W
An External Iridium Antenna for Maritime and Fixed-Site Applications
This Iridium mast mount antenna is omni-directional, meaning it can acquire a signal from all directions. This feature makes it very easy to install in any location. For best performance, make sure it’s mounted in a high place, with a clear view of the sky.
The Antenna is not supplied with cable or any mounting hardware.
The antenna cable connection is protected from harsh environments because the antenna connector is recessed inside the antenna housing.
Numerous Mounting Options
Securely mount this antenna to any pole, mast, railing or wall.
The internally threaded 3/4″ opening at the bottom of this antenna lets you screw this antenna onto any 3/4″ pipe or stud as required by your installation.
We have a packaged versions of this antenna that come different mounting options:
Compatible With All Iridium Products
This antenna is fitted with an TNC female connector and will work with all Iridium products to capture Iridium voice and data signals.
- Antenna Dimensions (W x H): 76.2 mm x 162.31 mm (3.0″ x 6.39″)
- Antenna Weight: 311g (11 oz)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85ºC (-40 to 185ºF)
- TNC Female
- 11616 – 1626 MHz
- 1 Watt (including in-band)
For additional information, please check out the product brochure in the “Documentation” tab above.
This product has a 12 month manufacturer’s limited warranty.