No products in the cart.
Monthly Iridium Satellite Phone Plans Canada
$USD 87.00 – $USD 149.90
View US Dollar Plans
Our Iridium monthly plans offer unmatched value and flexibility:
✓ Global Coverage.
✓ Pay now and activate later.
✓ Month-to-month (no contracts)
✓ Free Incoming calls and texts.
✓ Free voicemail and call display.
✓ Pooled airtime plans available for accounts with multiple phones.
Choose a Subscription Option:
A $30.00 activation charge will be added to your first month of service.
View rate table to compare full plan details.
Monthly Iridium Satellite Phone Plans
These Iridium satellite phone plans are compatible with portable Iridium satellite phones, the Iridium GO! satellite hotspot, and fixed-site phones like the Iridium RST100.
|Monthly Fee||Activation Fee||Included Airtime||Incoming Calls/SMS||Outgoing Calls/SMS||Minimum Contract|
Iridium 10-10 Plan
|$76.00 CAD||$30.00 CAD||10 Minutes, 10 Texts||FREE||$1.69/minute, $0.75/text||1 Month|
Iridium 20-10 Plan
|$84.50 CAD||$30.00 CAD||20 Minutes, 10 Texts||FREE||$1.69/minute, $0.75/text||1 Month|
Iridium 30-10 Plan
|$99.00 CAD||$30.00 CAD||30 Minutes, 10 Texts||FREE||$1.69/minute, $0.75/text||1 Month|
Iridium 75 Plan
|$114.00 CAD||$30.00 CAD||75 Minutes, 0 Texts||FREE||$1.69/minute, $0.75/text||1 Month|
Iridium 150 Plan
|$151.00 CAD||$30.00 CAD||150 Minutes, Unlimited Texts||FREE||$1.69/minute, $0.00/text||1 Month|
Flexible Monthly Pay-as-you-go Airtime
Iridium satellite phone plans from Chroma SATcom are among the most flexible in the industry—don’t get caught up in long term contracts, we bill on a monthly basis and give you the freedom to cancel or change plans anytime* (see the “billing details” tab above for more information).
Here’s how we stack up against the competition:
- Included outgoing airtime bundles are included in all monthly plans.
- Free voicemail and call display.
- Free incoming calls and texts from landline and cellular phone numbers.
- Custom corporation plans available.
- Pooled airtime plans available for accounts with multiple phones.
- Share your included airtime across all the phones on your account.
Iridium Monthly Plan Details
We don’t like hidden surprises, which is why we believe in full transparency when it comes to our satellite airtime services. All Iridium monthly cards are shipped with a pre-scheduled activation date. You can choose your desired activation date on your account application form (we’ll email it to you upon completion of your order).
Iridium Monthly Service Details
- FREE incoming calls.
- FREE incoming text messages.
- FREE call display (phone number only).
- Minimum call duration: 20 seconds.
- Call Billing Increments: 20 seconds.
- Calls to check your voicemail are considered as outgoing calls.
- Monthly bills will reflect the then-current rates for plans and billable airtime.
- Included minute-bundle is good for the following call-types: Iridium to Iridium, voicemail, landline and cellular.
- Applicable activation fees apply.
- Billing Cycle:
- Billing cycle is in minimum one month increments starting from the 15th to the 14th of each month. If you only need a plan for one month, but are activating your plan outside of this date range (for example from January 20th to February 20th) you will be charged for more than one month of service. In this example, there is a pro-rated charge from January 20th to February 14th, and a full month’s fee from February 15th to February 20th. Due to billing cycle limitations imposed on all satellite service providers by Iridium, a mid-cycle cancellation (such as February 20th) is still charged for a full month of service, ending on the 14th of the following month.
- Minimum Term:
- There is a 30-day minimum term for the Iridium postpaid subscriptions, we do not require long-term contracts. Plans can be cancelled at any time, but will be billed for a full 30 day period. See “Billing Cycle” details above.
- Service plans renew automatically month-to-month until cancelled. See “Billing Cycle” details above.
For a detailed list of airtime rates, please download one of our Monthly Rate Cards from the “Rate Cards” tab, above. Please contact us if you have any questions.