No products in the cart.
IsatHub – Hub Plus Monthly Plan
- Payment Frequency: Monthly
- Coverage: Global
- Airtime Included: 50 MB
- Monthly Payment: See “Compare Plans” tab
- Activation Fee: $50 (billed at check-out)
- Minimum Contract Term: 30 days
- Learn more about IsatHub satellite airtime.
IsatHub – Hub Plus Monthly Plan
This is a perfect plan for staying connected when you need to conduct a small amount of email, make some phone calls, send some texts or look a few things up online without going outside of the included 50 megabyte (MB) data bundle.
Like the Hub Connect, you’ll find it difficult to keep your usage within 50 MB if you plan to browse a lot of websites or use a lot data applications—but this is a monthly plan…so you won’t run out of airtime!
IsatHub Monthly Plans
IsatHub monthly plans offer an “always-on” service to keep you connected. There is a recurring monthly access fee to keep your subscription active, and airtime is billed on a pay-as-you-go basis. Feel free to compare all IsatHub plans in the “Compare Plans” tab, above.
Exclusive Premium Service Benefits For You
All of our IsatHub service customers receive these complimentary, premium service benefits:
- Optimized account set-up
- Advanced traffic management
- Enhanced usage control/alerts
- Firewall controls
As part of our commitment to excellent customer service, we happily set-up these extras for our customers. They’ll save you time, money, and greatly improve your IsatHub service experience. Learn more about IsatHub Satellite Airtime Service from Chroma Communications.
The Online Sign-up Process
It’s fast and easy to purchase this monthly IsatHub subscription through our website, (you can also call/email us to order).
STEP 1: Order
The “add-to-cart” price reflects the one-time activation fee for this plan and will be billed to you at checkout.
- Your plan will not be active after checkout —see step 2.
STEP 2: Complete A Service Application
After successfully checking out, we will email you an application form for the IsatHub monthly plan of your choice. Fill this out and email it back to us. We’ll set-up your account, ship your SIM card and equipment (if ordered) and schedule your activation.
Service Activation Date
We can activate your service whenever you need it. Simply state your desired activation date on the application. We remotely activate your service on the date you specified. Don’t worry, we’re flexible—if your dates need to change, let us know!
All IsatHub monthly airtime plans are postpaid. This means you pay at the end of each of month. Your bill will reflect the monthly plan rate, plus any applicable airtime usage charges (and taxes).
Credit card information must be included on all applications for business and individual accounts. The provided credit card will be used for monthly billing, and any applicable interim billing, see below for details. We can offer offer 30-day payment terms to government agencies as necessary.
A billing threshold of $300 exists for all airtime usage. This means that once your airtime usage costs reach $300, your credit card will be charged.
Customers can set their own thresholds for airtime usage. These can be set up to send you an email alert or suspend your service once it reaches a certain point, whatever you prefer.
Custom Corporate Plans
We can create customized plans for government and business customers activating multiple SIM cards on the same account. Some limitations apply. Learn more.
What Can I Do with 1 Megabyte (MB)?
Every webpage you load, every email or text that you send/receive and every VOIP phone call you make is consuming data. All the data that you consume can be broken down into megabytes or fractions of megabytes. It’s impossible to say how many MB’s makes up a webpage, email or text message, because they are all different sizes. Some consume more megabytes than others. However, typical usage suggests that a reasonable estimate for one MB is approximately:
- 99 plain text emails, OR
- 3 emails with attachments,OR
- 5 web pages*, OR
- 1 digital photo.
*web pages refers to each time you navigate to a different page on somebody’s website.
Download a Rate Card
Get the full plan details. Download printable PDF versions of our monthly plan rates. Choose between U.S. dollar and Canadian dollar plans depending on your billing preference.
U.S. Rate Card - IsatHub Monthly
Canadian Rate Card - IsatHub Monthly
BGAN Monthly Airtime – CAD Retail Rate Card – ChromaComm
USD Pricing – IsatHub Monthly Airtime
Choose one of these plans if you prefer to be billed in US dollars.
|Pricing in USD||Hub Basic||Hub Connect||Hub Plus||Hub Power||Hub Pro||Hub Ultra|
|Price||$ 29.95||$ 114.95||$ 189.95||$ 339.95||$ 820.00||$ 1,519.00|
|Minimum Term||1 mo.||1 mo.||1 mo.||1 mo.||1 mo.||1 mo.|
| Activation Fee
|$ 50.00||$ 50.00||$ 50.00||$ 30.00||$ 20.00||FREE|
| Airtime Rates
(out of bundle)
| Cost per MB
||$ 4.15/MB||$ 3.99/MB||$ 3.75/MB||$ 3.60/MB||$ 3.15/MB||$ 2.99/MB|
| Cost per Minute
(in and out)
|$ 0.99/min||$ 0.90/min||$ 0.85/min||$ 0.80/min||$ 0.75/min||$ 0.75/min|
|Cost per Text (incoming)||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Cost per Text (outgoing)||$ 0.69/msg.||$ 0.69/msg.||$ 0.65/msg.||$ 0.65/msg.||$ 0.60/msg.||$ 0.60/msg.|
|Purchase||View Plan||View Plan||View Plan||View Plan||View Plan||View Plan|
CAD Pricing – IsatHub Monthly Airtime
Choose one of these plans if you prefer to be billed in Canadian dollars.
|Plan Name||Included Data (Megabytes)||Monthly Fee||Activation Fee||Minimum Term||Cost per MB||Cost per Minute (in/out)||Cost per Text|
|$ 39.95||$ 50.00 CAD||1 month||$ 5.45/MB||$ 1.25/min||FREE Incoming, $0.85/text outgoing|
|$ 149.95||$ 50.00 CAD||1 month||$ 5.25/MB||$ 1.25/min||FREE Incoming, $0.85/text outgoing|
|$ 269.95||$ 50.00 CAD||1 month||$ 4.99/MB||$ 0.99/min||FREE Incoming, $0.80/text outgoing|
|$ 499.95||$ 50.00 CAD||1 month||$ 4.79/MB||$ 0.99/min||FREE Incoming, $0.80/text outgoing|
|$ 1,159.95||$ 50.00 CAD||1 month||$ 4.25/MB||$ 0.89/min||FREE Incoming, $0.79/text outgoing|
|$ 2,049.95||$ 50.00 CAD||1 month||$ 4.15/MB||$ 0.89/min||FREE Incoming, $0.79/text outgoing|
Hidden Costs aren’t fun. We believe in full pricing transparency so there won’t be any surprises when you get your bill. Please read through the sections below to familiarize yourself with our billing details and general conditions. Contact us if you have any questions.
IsatHub Monthly Service Detail:
- Activation fees are per SIM card for the Basic Plan, and per-group of SIM cards for the Connect, Plus, Power, Pro and Ultra plans.
- Once the included data has been consumed, out of bundle rates will apply at the published rates for each usage type (data, voice or SMS).
- There is no rollover of unused data.
- SIM card monthly fees are billed per calendar month.
- For group plans: The monthly fee is charged from the activation date of the first SIM to be activated, and will continue to apply until the last of any SIM cards on the plan are deactivated.
- For group plans: Different pricing is available for group plans. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
- Included data bundle can be consumed by data, voice or SMS usage.
- Voice calls within the subscription bundle (if applicable) include calls to landline, cellular and on-network phone numbers. “On-network” calls are defined as: other IsatHub phone numbers, FleetBroadband, SwiftBroadband, BGAN, and all GSPS.
- A one-time activation fee applies to most plans and will be billed at check-out accordingly.
- A one month minimum term applies to all IsatHub monthly plans. Plans can be cancelled at any time, but will be billed for a full month of service.
- Service plans renew automatically month-to-month until cancelled.
- All monthly activations automatically renew at the end of the minimum contract period (as listed on the pricing chart).
- All monthly plans are billed at the beginning of the month.
- Monthly invoices include the monthly service fee for that month, plus any billed airtime consumed during the previous month.
- Credit card information is required for all monthly accounts.
- Our billing threshold is $200 for airtime usage. This means that your credit card will be billed once your airtime usage costs reach the billing threshold, or at the end of the month, whichever comes first.