No products in the cart.
SatDOCK-G 9555 Docking Station
A hands-free docking solution for the Iridium 9555 satellite phone. Designed for installation in vehicles, boats or aircraft. The SatDOCK-G 9555 can be used for basic Iridium voice calling, Iridium data connectivity, GPS tracking and SOS alerting. Compatible with bluetooth headsets and speakers for true hands-free calling. Also comes with a wired external speaker and microphone for permanent hands-free installations—a great option for fleet vehicles.
SatDOCK-G 9555 Docking Station for the Iridium 9555 phone
BEAM SatDOCK-G 9555 – Features:
- For use with the Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone.
- Built-In GPS for tracking functions (a good feature for use in vehicles/boats).
- Charges 9555 handset battery.
- Bluetooth compatible.
- Hands-free accessories included (external speaker, external microphone)
- Tracking and alert monitoring capable.
- Supports dual-mode (GPS and Iridium) external antennas.
- Supports standard Iridium external antennas (for voice/data service only).
- Supports Iridium voice, SMS, and Short-Burst Data (SBD) services.
- USB connectivity.
- Supports an optional privacy handset.
- Option of additional wired alert buttons
- Supports Iridium Extreme SOS
- Bluetooth in-built in cradle
- Supports Bluetooth voice connectivity
Privacy Handset (Optional)
- Supports optional BEAM Privacy handset
- Auto answer when taken out of cup
- Switches between handset and handsfree modes
- Supports 9 – 32V DC power input
- Flexible installation via universal mount
- Antenna, mic and speaker installed in a convenient location
- Professional industrial design
- 1 year warranty
- 100% factory tested
- Fully certified, Iridium, RoHS, CE, AS/EN60950
The BEAM SatDOCK-G 9555 Docking Station is best for the following functions:
- Installing and operating your Iridium 9555 satellite phone in the following applications:
- In vehicle
- In a boat
- In an aircraft
- Utilizing GPS tracking and SOS alerting when required.
- Hands-free use of your Iridium 9555 Extreme satellite phone while driving.
The BEAM SatDOCK-G 9555 comes with the following:
- Beam SatDOCK cradle
- Beam hands-free and power interface
- RAM mount steel mounting bracket
- Interface and power cables
- Mounting adhesive/velcro
- Speaker and microphone
- User and Installation Manual
The SatDOCK-G 9555 can be powered by the following accessories (not included):
- Beam ISD-951 AC Plug Pack – Power Supply.
This product has a 12 month (1 year) manufacturer’s warranty.
An Advanced Docking Station for the Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone
Offers hands-free calling and built-in GPS for easy communications and location tracking while on the move.
The SatDOCK-G 9555 (made by BEAM Communications), is a fully-loaded docking station for the Iridium 9555 satellite phone. It provides a voice and data connection for your satellite phone as well as GPS tracking, SOS alert functionality, and hands-free connectivity via bluetooth, the phone’s hands-free headset jack, or via the included external speaker and microphone installation kit.
Designed for installations in vehicles, boats and aircraft
This is a vehicle Satellite Docking Station for the Iridium 9555 satellite phone. It has a built-in Bluetooth module for handsfree communications along with an intelligent tracking and alert reporting system utilizing a built-in GPS engine.The remote alert and tracking module can be configured to support periodic polling or emergency alert reporting.
The Iridium 9555 handset fits securely in the docking station with an easy click-to-lock mechanism that can be inserted and removed with the press of a button.
Featuring USB, serial data, phone charging, antenna, data and power connections, you can hardwire this docking station into your vehicle and leave it permanently connected, ready for use.
This docking station has built-in echo cancelling technologies to provide superior voice quality. Connect it to a bluetooth speaker in your vehicle or use the included hands-free installation accessories (externally mounted speaker and wired external microphone).
GPS Tracking & SOS Alerting
The Beam SatDOCK 9555-G Vehicle Docking Station supports satellite tracking & alert functionality via the dedicated in-built GPS engine. Tracking messages can be pre configured to support periodic reporting, manual position report update via button press, remote polling or the sending of an emergency alert messages all via SMS/SMS to an preconfigured email address.
The SatDOCK-G 9555 is compatible with any “BEAM” or “Aero” branded dual-mode (GPS and Iridium) external antenna. This is a great feature fore vehicles, boats and aircraft.
If you don’t need tracking functionality, simply use a standard Iridium external antenna, which will give you voice and data connectivity only.
Add a Privacy Handset
The SatDOCK-G also supports the use of an optional active privacy handset or the fully featured RST970 intelligent handset.
The SatDOCK-G 9555 comes with a universal RAM mount.
Screw one of the included RAM ball-mounts to the back of the docking station. A short post connects the RAM ball-mount on docking station to another RAM ball-mount, which can be screwed onto virtually any flat surface.
This mount is adjustable through a wide range of angles to accommodate different installation requirements.
Compatible With Many Iridium Products
The BEAM Iridium SatDOCK-G 9555 is compatible with the Iridium 9555 satellite phone only. It is fitted with an TNC female antenna connector that will work with all “BEAM” and “Aero” branded Iridium passive and active external antennas.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 74.36mm x 200.5mm x 68.0mm (2.93″ x 7.89″ x 2.68″)
- Dock Weight: 0.32 kg (0.70 lbs)
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
- Iridium Short-Burst Data (SBD)
- Privacy Handset (optional add-on)
- Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone Docking
- 1x External Speaker and Microphone
- One horizontal 2-pin Microfit connector on the cable loom for speaker and one vertical 2-pin Microfit connector for microphone.
- 1x Privacy Handset Port (Line In/Out)
- 4-pole 3.5mm audio jack at the bottom of the DriveDOCK cradle.
- 1x USB Data Port
- USB Mini-B 5-pin female (USB Slave). USB 2.0 compliant, CDC Serial profile
- 1x Alarm (Alert) Loop: 1 input, 1 output
- Alarm Mode: “Normally-Closed” Loop IN to OUT Up to 45m cable run / multiple buttons in series. Brown wire is Input, Green wire is Output.
- 1x Power Cable
- 4-way Microfit socket. +Vin (Red wire), 0V (GND, Black wire), and ACC (On/Off Sense, Yellow wire). 9-32VDC tolerant. ACC sense: High(1) > +7Vdc Low (0) 0V < +5Vdc.
- Horn Output/Audio System Mute
- Green wire on the cable loom. Open collector output can be interfaced to 12 or 24VDC with up to 120mA current sink capability.
- Horn output – connect to vehicle horn, which will honk to alert you of incoming calls when your outside of the vehicle.
- Rated Input
- 9-32V DC, 2A max
- Average Power Consumption
- Current Power@ 12V DC, Watts
- Standby Power Draw
- 70mA, 0.84W
- Transmit + Charging Power Draw
- 0.7A 8.4W, 5mA 60mW
- Sleep Mode Power Draw
- 5mA 60mW
For extra information, please check out the Iridium SatDOCK-G 9555 product sheet in the “Documentation” tab above.